6'' Water Pump
6'' water pump specially designed to handle clean or dirty water containing limited solids, and mostly use extensively on construction sites for dewatering.
6'' water pump is automatic priming and re-priming, is by flood lubricating rotary sliding vane vacuum pump.
• High capacity water pump, use for WellPoint dewatering and sump pumping.
• Hard wearing cast iron parts.
• Automatic priming.
• High air flows vacuum system specially designed for dewatering works.
• Hours of unattended operation or intermittent flow.
• Large fuel tank capacity of 140 liters for continuous operation.
• Lifting hook.
• Key start engine.
• Available option four wheel site trailer.
• Choice of engines - LISTER HR3 or DEUTZ 3FL-912
|Suction x Delivery Diameter (inch)||6'' x 6''|
|Total Head (m)||33|
|Max. Flow (liter/second)||87|
|Axle Seal Material||Mechanical Seal (Ceramic-carbon)|
|Suction m(ft)||8 (26)|
|Engine||LISTER HR3||DEUTZ F3L912|
|Engine Type||Air-cooled Gasoline||Air-cooled Diesel|
|Max. Output (hp/rpm)||22HP / 1500RPM||32HP / 1500RPM|
|Starting System||Recoil Start||Electric Start|
|Total Weight (kg)||955||960|
|Dimension (mm) (L x W x H)||2000 x 1200 x 1650mm|